SEEK version 1.9.1 released
October 18, 2019
We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM SEEK is now available, which is version 1.9.1
Along with a number of bug fixes this version includes
- Minor User Interface improvements
- More consistent sorting of lists.
- Consistent Add New button to add new items linked to the current item. This replaces buttons that only appeared in some places – such as the “Add New Data File” for “Assay”.
- Split Edit and Manage actions between 2 separate pages, rather than being handled together through the same form.
- Initial support for bioschemas.org / schema.org JSON-LD markup – supporting Project, Taxon, Sample, Event, DataSet, DataCatalogue, DigitalDocument, and PresentationDigitalDocument
- Validating assay and technology type URI’s (particularly when submitting through the API).
- Managing project members through the API.
- Fix to an problem and inconsistency with how countries and the country codes are stored and displayed.
Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at https://docs.seek4science.org/get-seek.html – including running with Docker.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html