February 2, 2024
We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM-SEEK is now available, which is version 1.14.2
This is a patch release that includes some important bug fixes and improvements:
- Significant performance improvements for jobs updating the authorization tables.
- Stop displaying usage metrics (views, downloads) from list items, due to a large overhead. The metrics are still available when viewing an individual item.
- Allow users to override http response code validation, but with a warning, when attempting to register and item via a URL - as some servers do not always provide the correct response code.
- Fixes to the BioModels search to better handle unexpected JSON responses, or where information is missing.
- Fix to parsing Excel spreadsheets which have errors reported in the logging, but the errors don’t prevent the spreadsheet being successfully parse.
- Keep the “External Search” box ticked between searches.
More details about the changes can be found in the 1.14.2 Release Notes.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html