News: FAIRDOM-SEEK version 1.13.2 released
April 14, 2023
We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM-SEEK is now available, which is version 1.13.2
A small patch release that contains several bug fixes and small improvements, including
- Ability to tag Investigations and Studies, providing better overall consistency
- Fix duplicate projects appearing in Workflow RO-Crates
- Sort items by view or download counts in the filtered search index views
- A new Sample attribute type, Controlled Vocabulary List, that supports multiple terms selected from a Controlled Vocabulary as an array
- Fix to correctly provide the content length in HTTP headers for downloads that was missing in some cases, and also added the Content-MD5 header to include the md5 checksum
- Programmes are now listed in MyItems, and related items generally, if the user is the Programme Administrator but not directly a member of a related Project
- Space out daily background jobs so that they don’t all run at once, avoiding potential memory issues
- Upgrade of Rails to the 188.8.131.52 version, and also Ruby to the 2.7.8 version
More details about the changes can be found in the 1.13.2 Release Notes.
Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at https://docs.seek4science.org/get-seek.html – including running with Docker.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html