SEEK version 1.10.1 released
July 24, 2020
We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM SEEK is now available, which is version 1.10.1
This minor release contains some bugfixes and small improvements, including:
- Rails upgrade to the latest Rails 5 release (188.8.131.52), along with some other dependencies
- Discussion links now have an optional label, to be displayed instead of the raw URL
- Discussion links are now included in the API
- Model organism has been included in the API
- The Model image link has been included in the API
- An improvement to how Submitter and Other creators are displayed, to be less ambiguous
- Request resource has now been entirely replaced by the improved ability to request contact
- A fix to a bug that prevented Assays and Assets being unlinked, if there was only 1 Assay
More details about the changes can be found in the 1.10.1 Release Notes.
Details on installing SEEK can be found in our Documentation, at https://docs.seek4science.org/get-seek.html – including running with Docker.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html