9th Conference on Systems Biology of Mammalian Cells - SBMC 2024
“Translating Systems Medicine into the clinics”
The scientific program offers diverse sessions:
- From single cell analysis to clinical application
- Mechanistic modeling at the cellular scale proposing intervention strategies
- Tissue scale modeling and organ communication in systems medicine
- AI contributions to systems medicine - Diagnosis and therapy monitoring
- The future of systems biology
Furthermore, the program is enriched by
- Key note lecture by Fabian Theis
- Key note lecture by Ron Heeren
- Panel discussion on “Requirements for systems biology to be translated into the clinic”
- Interactive Session on “Successful implementation of Systems Biology”
For each session, short talk presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts to facilitate the presentation of research especially by young scientists. During the poster sessions as well as the networking event we will have numerous opportunities to interact with the community.
The conference is taking place at a historical place in Leipzig – the Paulinum being the intellectual and spiritual center of Leipzig University.
Please find all information on the conference website: https://www.lisym-cancer.org/sbmc2024