Events: Data management in practice with FAIRDOM-SEEK
It has been a while since the FAIRDOM community got together to exchange ideas and share our FAIRDOM-SEEK related experiences. We’re therefore very excited to announce a new series of FAIRDOM user meetings, with the first meeting scheduled for 9th of May, 2022 at 14:00 CEST.
The purpose is to establish an active FAIRDOM user community to allow networking between various FAIRDOM-SEEK users and learn from each other’s experiences. Within the two-hours event the FAIRDOM team will give an introduction on current developments and the invited users will showcase the use of FAIRDOMHub and other FAIRDOM-SEEK instances for their research projects. After the presentations we’ll have plenty of time for discussions and networking.
- 14:00 - FAIRDOM Introduction
- 14:20 - Cyril Pommier - SEEK for plant sciences, feedback on the use of a dedicated instance for the H2020 AGENT Project
- 14:40 - Frank Meineke - Leipzig Health Atlas (https://www.health-atlas.de)
- 15:00 - Jasper Koehorst - WorkflowHub (https://workflowhub.eu)
- 15:20 - Andrej Blejec - Bulk uploading from pISA-tree to FAIRDOM using SEEK API and R package seekr
- 15:40 - Discussion
The slides of the presentations are available in FAIRDOMHub.