The WorkflowHub is a registry and repository for sharing and publishing computational workflows and facilitates the re-use of these workflows in an accessible and interoperable way.
The WorkflowHub is a customised instance of FAIRDOM-SEEK which supported by the FAIRDOM Consortium and sponsored by the EOSC-Life, and is now sponsored by BY-COVID, EuroScienceGateway, TRE-FX, BioDT, BioIndustry4.0, and is heavily used by other ELIXIR activities.
The WorkflowHub serves as:
- a private and public collaboration space for workflow teams;
- a one stop shop registry for workflows produced by different communities in their own repositories
- a public registry for published workflows with DOIs, feeding citation Knowledge Graphs
- ISA structure replaced; Projects are replaced by Teams; Programmes are replaced by Spaces
- Full support for FAIR workflow metadata including schema.org workflow description, and CWL description
- Full support for FAIR Digital Objects with Workflow RO-Crate import and export and FAIR Signposting implementation
- Workflow launch from the Hub using the GA4GH TRS API
- Integration with workflow services for monitoring (LifeMonitor)
- Integration with Github repos
- Workflow Version management
- Workflows organised into Collections
More details can be found about WorkflowHub at https://about.workflowhub.eu