The IBISBAHub is a Knowledge Hub for scientific information related to IBISBA, the European infrastructure producing translational R&D&I services to an international community of Industrial Biotechnology.
The IBISBAHub serves as:
- a private collaboration space for IBISBA facilities, handing over data, models and SOPs between partners during the execution of projects;
- a private recording of the progression and outcome of member projects for IBISBA oversight;
- a library of member contributed SOPs, models, workflows and data templates shared within the IBISBA membership.
- a data management resource if a local system is not available to be indexed
- ISA structure that has an order based on the design-build-test phases of a project
- Helper tool iPOP to set up a project entry on the Hub
- Integration with a project management system and a service catalogue
- Storing, sharing and launching workflows linked with related data and models.