Users | First User Meeting
Good data and model management improves the longevity and impact of your interdisciplinary research. FAIRDOM offers software and expertise to support you in better managing your interdisciplinary life-science projects, particularly in systems and synthetic biology. If you have never heard of data and model management, or are curious about it, or you are an expert keen to exchange ideas, our user meeting is the place for you!
At the meeting there will be keynotes from Gareth Knight, and Yannick Wurm. Talks from FAIRDOM users from different projects including: SynthSys, Digital Salmon, IMOMESIC, LiSyM and more. The best news is that our afternoon discussion topics will be completely driven by YOU!
It will be held as a satellite meeting of ICSB 2016, running on 15th September 2016 in Barcelona. 9am to 5pm.
It takes place at Carrer del Doctor Aiguader, 80, 08003 Barcelona (UPF lecture halls / Barcelona biomedical research park).
Registration is free.
At the meeting you will:
- Learn why data and model management is important, and how it can improve the longevity and impact of your research.
- Learn how other research groups formulate their data and model management using FAIRDOM software.
- Have direct contact with the FAIRDOM Community and Tech Team, who can give you personalised advice on your data and model management, and using FAIRDOM.
- How users have extended the platforms to include e.g. electronic lab notebooks.
- Be among the first people to hear about how to publish citable data and models using FAIRDOM!