We are pleased to announce a new version of FAIRDOM SEEK is now available, which is version 1.10.0
There have many minor improvements and bugfixes, but the main highlights include:
- Filtered search and browsing
- Enhanced support for publications
- Adding one or more Discussion Channel links to all Assets
- A “Request Contact” button for Assets, to allow a registered user to initiate an email discussion with the owner and creators of that item.
- Increased zoom level when previewing model images, and ability to view the original in its full resolution
- Support for ‘include’ when using the JSON API
- Renaming of contributor to submitter – to be clearer about what this attribute represents
More details about the changes can be found in the 1.10.0 Release Notes.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html